The following principles provide a common foundation across the Group on which our HSEQ and Security policies are built:
- We work according to applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- We comply with approved procedures, rules and instructions.
- We provide our people with all necessary information, instruction and supervision.
- Our people are trained and competent for the tasks they are expected to complete.
- We provide Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) facilitated by efficient planning, robust risk assessment and effective management of change.
Compliance with relevant legislation:
The Company’s standards comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the countries where we operate.
The Company strives to mitigate the impact of any foreseeable hazards, which may endanger health, safety and the environment, or could affect the quality of products and services it provides. This will be achieved through formal risk assessments as required per Company Policies and Procedures
The Company is committed to providing training and development needs as appropriate for each individual’s duties and responsibilities – this will always include HSEQ training. Line managers are responsible for ensuring that appropriate training is given and individual competency evaluation is conducted as per the Company’s standards.
This policy will be regularly reviewed to ensure on going suitability. This is critical to the continuous success of our business as it allows us to optimize our Company performance and adds value for all our stakeholders.
We manage business activities to keep health risks to a minimum. We provide a healthy working environment with the appropriate level of surveillance and support.
We provide expert medical support to our people to ensure that appropriate health examinations and preventative medicines are provided.
We promote good occupational health by ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and by providing clear guidance and information through our health principles.
- Work according to applicable health laws, codes and regulations
- Provide and maintain healthy working conditions
- Consult our people on matters affecting their health
- Assess and control the health risks arising from our work activities
In line with our focus on promoting best practices and the highest levels of professionalism in cleaning, laundry and fumigation services, the company assembled a concise staff complement of dedicated professionals, with the aim of providing our clients with maximum support at all times.